This document was last updated on 14-April-2016
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We may collect and process the following data from you in the following forms:
- A cookie, stored on the hard-drive of your computer.
- Session variables stored on our server for the duration of your visit.
- Email communications from you from our contact page(s) or other forms.
The types of information stored may be of the following type(s):
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website.
- Information about your computer and operating system, IP address and web browser if available.
- Statistical information about your visit to our site including time, date, duration and pages visited.
- Preferences chosen by you with regards to your experience on our site such as language selection.
ABOUT COOKIES AND COOKIE USE ON THIS WEBSITE
A “cookie” is a small data file that collects information when a website is visited. Some cookies are used for important functions of the website to help it run properly.
Some cookies only exist whilst you are visiting a website, but “persistent” cookies remain your computer, either permanently, or for a specified duration before automatically deleting themselves. These “persistent” cookies can help the site to recognise you next time you visit and remember settings that you have chosen.
Our site uses Google Analytics cookies to provide us with information to help us better understand how our website is used by visitors to improve our service, determine the success of marketing or advertising campaigns etc.
This information is not shared with third parties, and we do not use this information to attempt to identify users or their personal information.
Google has further information about their cookies, including how to reject or delete them:
HOW TO REJECT OR REMOVE COOKIES
You can reject cookies from our or any other site by adjusting the setting on your web browser. You may also delete them if you wish.
See the instructions in the help feature on your particular browser.
Please note, however that you may not be able to use certain features of our website with cookies disabled.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Information that you pass to us via our online forms will only be used to fulfil the specific purpose to which the form is designed.
We will not pass your information or personal details to any other third party except for:
- Those directly involved in fulfilling your enquiries.
- Where required to do so by law, or pursuant to the prevention of fraud or any other suspected criminal activity.
By continuing to use this website or providing information through the various forms, you agree to consent to the use of our cookies and treatment and storage of your information.
Copyright © 2016 ProjectZone (www.projectzone.org.uk)
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.
Ownership of copyright
The copyright in this website and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website) is owned by ProjectZonee.
ProjectZone grants to you a worldwide non-exclusive royalty-free revocable license to:
- view this website and the material on this website on a computer or mobile device via a web browser;
- copy and store this website and the material on this website in your web browser cache memory; and
- print pages from this website for your own personal and non-commercial use.
ProjectZone does not grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this website. In other words, all other rights are reserved.
For the avoidance of doubt, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media) without ProjectZone’s prior written permission.
The automated and/or systematic collection of data from this website is prohibited.
You may request permission to use the copyright materials on this website by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Enforcement of copyright
ProjectZone takes the protection of its copyright very seriously.
If ProjectZone discovers that you have used its copyright materials in contravention of the license above, ProjectZone may bring legal proceedings against you seeking monetary damages and an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
If you become aware of any use of ProjectZone ’s copyright materials that contravenes or may contravene the license above, please report this by email to email@example.com
If you become aware of any material on the website that you believe infringes your or any other person’s copyright, please report this by email to firstname.lastname@example.org